Farms provide food to sustain populations around the globe. With knowledge, plough and fortitude, the farmers make sure that life goes on. Lending a hand, to nurture the land. Our lives depend on it.
We offer several subscription options:
- User – FREE
- Membership – £20
- Downloads PLUS – £5
- Courseware PLUS – £10
- Business PACK – £15
- Partner 50/50 – £1000
Membership fees are paid monthly, with no contracts. Cancellations are honoured immediately.
Products and services include:
- Private community discussion forums.
- Virtual meetup rooms in several languages.
- Online courses and remote learning portal.
- Global, localized list of directory listings.
- Dynamic, geolocated map of listings.
- Jobs board for résumés and vacancies.
- Catalogue and calendar of local events.
- Marketplace, deals, coupons and offers.
Partner 50/50 subscribers are allocated a dedicated Partner Manager, who is the administrator of that membership, on behalf of the partner/client. Allowing the Partner to join our team by proxy.
This initiative, products and services are owned, and supported by ZaGenie Limited.
Registered in the United Kingdom Company 13851816.
Address: The Pavilion Building, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001 South Africa
Fergusson House, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX United Kingdom
Our target audience:
- Scholars & Students
- Employment Seekers
- Employed But Always Broke
- Single & Stay-At-Home Parents
- Struggling Business Owners
- Administrators & Managers
- Retrenched & Retired Folks
- Successful Super Affiliates
Customer vetting process
We ONLY allow user registration with verified social media accounts. When a new user registers, we immediately cross-check the user’s details using the FullContact API. This service allows for real-time, identity resolution. We immediately evict any misleading and fake profiles, shutting out bad actors.
All our community forums are professionally moderated. Users are required to state their real First Lastname. No anonymous activity allowed, means high content quality, and no problem participants.